Monday, June 2, 2008

Had my first appointment with the therapist today. We'll see how the rest goes. She wants me to do a group therapy session twice a week, its some cognitive based whatever type of therapy in addition to seeing her. We talked about many things, but she seems to feel it won't take me to long to recover from this mess. I don't feel like going into details at the moment.

I spent from 9 pm until 7 am Friday night-Sat morning in the ER. Alfred made me go. I suddenly developed severe stabbing stomach pains and vomiting. I even vomited 3 times while in the ER even with two doses of Zofran in my system. Granted, I think one had to do with too much liquid in the belly. They made me drink 3.75 bottles of a vanilla shake barium drink within 45 minutes so they do a CT Scan...needless to say, I threw up about half a bottle :P They had no clue what was wrong which didn't make me feel better. I didn't want to go because with the therapist appointment on my file for depression, I didn't want them thinking I was drug-seeking. It was not until I was in therapy this morning that I found out the person who took my call for a therapist appointment put down that I feel I may be harmful towards my baby.....uhm, no. When I asked, I said no and the lady responded, "Good, thats good" but she put down "Yes" anyway....so here I'm thinking...oh great, that probably looked stellar on my file for the ER visit! It's taken off now, but still. Oy.

And my train of through has derailed so I'll just stop now...

1 comment:

Iridescent Dragon said...

A rough stretch you're going through darling, but I have faith you'll make it through.