Thursday, January 22, 2009

Going on Day 4

Unfortunately I've had to add some carbs into my meals because trying to get myself ready, dinner for us made, lunch made, as well as making sure the baby has meals for her breakfast and lunch, excludes being able to make a proper South Beach Phase 1 Breakfast. I could ideally prepare these things the night before, however, after cleaning up, reading homework, and to be adding in cleaning/packing and dance practice, the last thing I want to do is stay up later to prepare shit. So, Kashi GoLean Oatmeal it is in the mornings 2 out of 4 days. Ah well I guess. You'd think however, with the sudden huge drop in carb meals there'd be something already...but nope, that scale hasn't budged. Its also really difficult to incorporate the WW and SB together. Its harder to stay within the points range. Whatever. Maybe I'm just doomed to be 1 lb "overweight" and never able to get back down to my pre-pregnancy size ever again, which would ultimately mean I remain virtually invisible and undesirable for the rest of my life. Sad.

No comments: